ChargeOfQuarters

Vote Republican. Cling to your God and Guns.

07 March 2005

About me

Hello, troopers!

A little bit about me. I am an Air Force brat that moved around until my dad retired in California. I joined the Army during the Reagan years and have been Conservative for my adult life, until recently. I now consider myself a libertarian (small l). I believe this country is worth fighting for, and I will do again so if necessary. I am a disabled vet but a heck of a shot, though more range time is always necessary.

I have my degree in Management Information Systems from a California university.

I am married to a wonderful woman, Household6 (HH6), who I am still amazed that she loves me. We have 2 children who will remain anonymous until I find good enough names for them.

That is about it for now. The Corporal has early PT tomorrow morning and needs to clean the weapons in the barracks.

More tomorrow.

OUT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home