ChargeOfQuarters

Vote Republican. Cling to your God and Guns.

07 June 2006

I fear the future...

So I was talking to a couple of college students this morning while working, and one of them asked the other if he had gone to see the new "Omen" that opened yesterday. I said to them basically to see the original first.

They looked at me and said, "There is an original?"

I just looked at them and shook my head.

What are we teaching these kids these days?

And for the record, The Omen is the single scariest movie I have ever, or will ever, see...

3 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger cary said...

You do mean the original, right? 'cause I don't think they can improve on the level of suspense carried through the original...

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Roger C. said...

Psst... don't tell anyone. Poseidon is a remake of another film -- can't remember it's name though.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger ChargeOfQuarters said...

UMM yes; i do mean the original

 

Post a Comment

<< Home