ChargeOfQuarters

Vote Republican. Cling to your God and Guns.

22 July 2006

Skinny Dipping!!



Well, not really (but it got your attention, didn't it!!!)

As I was putting my Auxiliary Home Alarm System in Standby Mode (also know as putting my dog out to do her nightly business), I decided to get my feet wet in my pool. It has been well over 100 degrees for over a week,and my pool temp is a brisk 88 degrees, not a very refreshing temperature, to be sure. But I thought it might be nice to get my feet wet to try to cool off.

I try to put my feet on the top step, only I missed. I was actually near the washout area, which is roughly 18 inches, only I was off balance. Knowing I could either get hurt or get really wet, I chose the latter, and jumped away and fell into the pool.

I was lucky; I didn't get hurt, and I had to change my clothes anyway.

Here is a picture of my guard dog; doing what she does best...

My daughter looked at me and laughed her ass off as she got me a towel. She is grounded for the rest of the month.

Not really, but she did laugh her ass off, the brat.

2 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger KurtP said...

She looks like a real sweetheart. What's her name?

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger ChargeOfQuarters said...

Bella is her name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home