ChargeOfQuarters

Vote Republican. Cling to your God and Guns.

09 September 2007

New Footall Season!!

And the players are still a bunch of criminals (see Michael Vick), I still loathe the 9ers and the Cowboys, and the Redskins will not make the playoffs this year.

My prediction: Bears and Colts in another Super Bowl, and the Colts win in a blowout, 38-27....

Bret Favre should have retired 2 years ago, God love him.. His team is crumbling around him and even he cannot resurrect it from mediocrity...

I will weep when baseball is over.


UPDATE: Favre intercepted already, in the 1st quarter of his first game... I will keep a running tally over the course of the season..

Do not get me wrong; Favre is a great player, and a first ballot hall of famer. But his playing is like using a bail bucket on the Titanic. He does not have the talent to support him.

Just my $.02.... Your mileage may vary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home